The Wood Compounder is a Twin Screw Compounder for the production of Wood-Plastic-Composites or other natural fibres and paper to pellets or by direct extrusion to profiles.
- Fiber/Plastic mixture 50:50 to 80:20 as needed for the application
- Using of non pre-dried wood or other natural fibres by using a patented technology.
- gravimetric feeding of all components
- drying of the fibres in the main Compounder
- adding the fibres into the plastic melt (e.g. PP, PE, PVC etc.)
- mixing and homogenising of the plastic with the fibres at low temperature
- discharge the product via a single screw discharge extruder to a hot face pelletiser or via a special die
- production of pellets or direct
extrusion to profiles
WPC pellets can be used for extrusion, injection moulding and for the production of sheets by a bandpress technology or by a transfer injection press.
In cooperation with our partner, we are also able to offer special injection moulds for WPC.